Hens teeth.... or rocking horse poop...?? Canadian Mukluks.. Knife kit, Antler, Axes.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

barryasmith

Oct 21, 2007
Herts
Hi all,

So, I've decided to shift a couple of items to raise some funds...

Mukluks no longer for sale - decided to keep them for times ahead.

The first item is as rare as hens teeth in the UK - Canadian Army issue mukluks size 13M (12 UK)

These come with an additional liner in size 12 Canadian but they work fine in the boot with my size 12-12.5 feet and 1 pair of socks as recommended.

They come with the inner liners (2 sets), felt insole, mesh frost trap insole. I had these shipped in from canada after contacting a million surplus stores over there and finding one that a, had them in a large size and b, sould ship them to the UK.

Anyone who knows anything about arctic travel will know these are among the best footwear money can buy. I'm selling as I dont expect to use them in the near future and they're gathering dust. I'm not looking to make a profit on these, just cover my outlay so asking for No longer for sale.

Condition is used army surplus but full working order, there is a bit of glue on the toe of one boot which looks like a repair, will not affect use.

Gransfors bruks Ray Mears large splitting axe and Elwell felling axe

The splitting axe is too short for me (I'm 6'6") and I dont have any trees to fell with the elwell so selling them both. read here for the details on the GB axe:

http://www.raymears.com/Bushcraft_Product/562-Gransfors-Bruks-Large-Splitting-Axe/

Both are used, the elwell is a vintage and the GB only a season old, both in excellent working order with hickory handles. The GB axe has is grubby round the handle from some nasty resinous pine I had to split. would sand or scrape off if you are bothered.

Ewell felling axe SOLD

Gransfors Ray Mears large splitting axe £65 delivered in UK

Antler pieces

Selection of quality reindeer and red deer antler pieces, £20 posted within the UK for all 4 pieces.

Thanks for looking

Barry

Last edited:

barryasmith

Oct 21, 2007
Herts
Elwel Axe is sold and in the post.

Price dropped on the Gransfors Large splitting axe and mukluks - they wont go any lower..

barryasmith

Oct 21, 2007
Herts
Thanks Twodogs, nice pic of yours. I think maybe its the wrong time of year for me to sell arctic boots! In fact your picture has convinced me to keep them. thanks :)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE