Helsport Kongsvold 8-10 Lavvu - Outer only

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
Right then the last of my Helsport gear has to go. Kongsvold camp is much like the varanger camp although the top hat adjustment is done outside rather than the natty internal draw cords on the varanger. The pole is slightly diffferent too as it doesnt all stash into one tube but its in a long thin bag. Apart from that and a few less guy out attachments its the same. same dimensions too which you can find here

Pics of it in use can be seen in the thread below doing what its best at in the snow. Great sized lavvu for the family all for the bargain price of £350 collected from Coventry or delivered to a midlands meet. Ill happily drive to meet someone within 30 mile for no charge. I hope to get to the derbyshire meet and the next White Rose. Doubt im going to make northwood though.

Original guys and tensioners were removed as i replaced with my usual mini crabs but originals are provided.

Its the only one with the porch on in this thread, the one im hauling the sledge towards. also a close up too.

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102844

Last edited by a moderator:

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Here are some more pics of yours:

ssetup1.jpg

ssetup2.jpg

Good luck with the sale. :)

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
My Queen says no ..... , she wants a lavvu .....

Worth a shot.....glws

If Woden Wills It , then it will be so

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE