Help with backpack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire

That's not the Exos series. I was referring to the Osprey Exos.

You sure about that Adam? :)

I think my 46L weighed just over 1kg, nice comfy packs with some good features, the pole attachment on the shoulder straps were very handy, but I don't like the internal space you lose with the heavily arched back system.

My Ohm comes in around 800g for a 64L pack, my not-arrived-yet 60L Arc Blast weighs only 482g, spendy but there are some seriously light packs out there.

I know there are lighter packs Rich but I was referring to packs with proper back frames, or at least metal ones. The new 2014 series are lighter then before and have an extra 2ltr of space and new features ;)

I have been looking at super light packs for a bit but just think they look really uncomfortable on back and think I would prefer a proper back frame/ventilation etc. I really like my 2013 Exos and if I can get same/more functionality at lighter weight and cheaper price I'm sold! :D

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE