Help wanted

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
May 2, 2008
Coventry
Hi there,

I am new to the whole bushcraft thing and was wondering if anyone could help me out with some information please. A group of friends and I have recently finished a 3 day bushcraft course in Cornwall. We are eager to hone our skills and are looking for somewhere to practice and hone our skills on a more or less monthly basis and are looking to find out where we could go for a few days in the West Midlands area. We are looking somewhere that will allow open fires and also allow us to practice shelter building, fire lighting etc.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Dave

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
You should have a look at the meet ups threads and see if there's any meet ups in your area (which I think there are) and see if you can get along, there's little better than sitting and chatting to find new places to go.

It's probably worth calling campsites as well and see what they say, you never know. Also, see if anyone you know knows the local farmers, they often have a little parcel of woodland and some don't mind it being used on the odd occasion.

Welcome to Bushcraft UK ;D

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Hi there,

West Midlands area. We are looking somewhere that will allow open fires and also allow us to practice shelter building, fire lighting etc.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Dave

There is a West Midlands meet 16-17-and 18th of May at rough close coventry there is a thread West midlands meet started by Decorum, I think all the info you require is on the thread, all the best and I may see you there.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE