HELP WANTED!!! Millbank bag to Germany

N

nordboen

Hello everybody!

I'm looking for the Water purification bag "MILLBANK Bag" for quite a while now. Unfortunatly you can't get them here in Germany :-(

Most online shops won't send them to Germany, or only for very high prices, as I'm a student I'm forced to keep my expenses low.

Now I ask you for help:
1) Does anybody of you have a millbank bag and wants to sell it!?
(I don't really need the chemicals, only the bag!
or
2) Has anybody the possibility (and the will) to purchase a bag at your local army store and send it to Germany by mail?
You will definitely get the money. Cross my heart!

Would be nice if you can give some assistance - Thanks!

best regards from Germany

Sven aka nordboen

N

nordboen

I've mailed them and wait for answer...

Would still be interested in a private alternative.

Yes, I will post the prices for shipping!

Sven

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Have you checked with Raeer? I'd be surprised if they can't get hold of them, try the guys in Hildesheim first as the Hannover branch isn't as good, only my opinion though.

Twodogs

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
Sven this ones on the way to you ,
all the best
2009_0629wolf0002.jpg

Twodogs

N

nordboen

Sven this ones on the way to you ,
all the best
2009_0629wolf0002.jpg

Twodogs

Thanks a lot, I'm really looking forward to use it. For me this is actually a dream coming true. I have been looking for it a while, then gave up to find a good offer and finally ask you for help. Twodogs you are great.

The guys from springfields.co.uk didn't answer my request so far, so there is no information on that.

spamel recommended to ask raeer.com in Hildesheim/Germany, I've searched the online shop - they don't have it in stock and I don't want to call them as they won't beat Twodogs' price ;-)

Thanks a lot, it's a real pleasure to be here at bushcraft UK!!!

Sven

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE