Help! USPS re-delivery in the UK

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Claudiasboris

Life Member
Feb 8, 2009
Sheffield
Does anybody know how to re-arrange a re-delivery from USPS in Blighty?

I purchased a collection of firesteels from Going-Gear in February. The USPS tracking page says that delivery was attempted on the 5th of March, which confuses me: I asked for delivery at work, which, as a college, is open during delivery hours and has staff at reception to deal with deliveries, learners and confused lecturers. I've tried sending an email to USPS to ask about re-delivery or pick-up, but as I don't have a US zip code and don't fit neatly into one of the fifty drop-down options I wasn't able to do so.

So now I'm a little confused and frustrated. I guess that they may attempt re-delivery autonomously, although they have had 13 days in which to do so.

All I wanted to do was set some stuff on fire...

Thanks in advance if anyone can offer any suggestions.

Claudiasboris

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Put the tracking number through Parcelforce and Royal Mail, it will have gone through either of these and should be easy to find.

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
JonathonD is right, the USPS tracking number works with either the Royal Mail or Parcel Force Track and Trace websites.

Claudiasboris

Life Member
Feb 8, 2009
Sheffield
Thanks guys!

Parcelforce Worldwide says that it went out again for delivery on the ninth, so I guess I'll see the parcel when it turns up.

Cheers
Claudiasboris

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Thanks guys!

Parcelforce Worldwide says that it went out again for delivery on the ninth, so I guess I'll see the parcel when it turns up.

Cheers
Claudiasboris

Ninth? that was ages ago. Give them a ring. Press 4 on your keypad and it will take you to a real live person :D

Claudiasboris

Life Member
Feb 8, 2009
Sheffield
Grrr...

Finally spoke to Parcelforce today: they've found the packaging but nothing's inside it. I'm waiting for them to call and reimburse me for the customs charges.

I'm understandably a little annoyed, but I'm also upset for the Going Gear guy: apparently I need to email him and inform him that he needs to appeal for reimbursement. More work for someone who's done nothing wrong.

Thanks for all the help and suggestions.

Claudiasboris

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE