Help stolen kit

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

spud_23

Forager
May 27, 2010
Leicester
Morning guys!
can you please keep an eye out for any Gear being sold cheap, and if you can share the link to Facebook at the bottom of the post that would be appreciated.

PLEASE SHARE! last night in the Newfoundpool area of Leicester my car was broken into and a large light blue rucksack was stolen.
The rucksack is an Osprey Talon 44 with a Leicestershire Search and Rescue badge on the front.

If anyone hears of anyone selling camping equipment:
Mountain Hardwear Lamina 20 Sleeping bag in blue
Alpkit Hunka bivvy bag in Red
Green army issue sleeping bag liner
BackpackingLight Honey Stove
Bahco Laplander folding saw
Orange Black Diamond head torch
MTP army issue waterproof trousers
Silva Expedition4 compass
Nike combat pro long sleeve shirt RED
Leicestershire Search and Rescue black beanie hat
Lifesystems Sterile medical kit including hypodermic needles, syringes, trauma shears, field dressings,scalpel blades.
ESS ICE ballistic glasses
5.11 black medic belt pouch
5.11 radio pouch
Black Snugpak response pak
Police issue belt
Coast black torch

Please guys this is all my search kit without which I can't be on call as a first responder!

https://www.facebook.com/matt.sword.52/posts/10206436520776837

c83f4039b4caadec45b221d1aaa9f526.jpg

deb5c5737500d261e658d41994b076d7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big G

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 3, 2015
Cleveland UK
Thieving scumbags.. need their fingers chopping off.

I'll let you know if i see any of that kit been sold on the tinternet.

Dingo

Nomad
Jan 7, 2005
leicestershire
I live in Leicester, that kit list doesn't seem to be the kind of thing anyone around that area would be interested in, I should take a look around and see if it hasn't been dumped!.. about the only thing scumbags like that will be interested in are the hyperdermics.

Herbalist1

Settler
Jun 24, 2011
North Yorks
Ouch - a lot of expensive kit to go walkies in one go - sorry to hear it. Will keep an ear out but as I'm not in your area probably won't be much help.
Why not start a thread on here to see if any folks have any spare bits they'd be willing to donate as replacements? Seeing as you use the kit for a good cause you might get some help that way. Best of luck.

CumbrianLad

Nomad
May 5, 2016
Carlisle
Terribly sorry to hear that i am all ways on the cheap selling sites looking for good deals so if i see any of your items ill let you know buddy

People work hard for what they have a and spend a lot off money to an such items then a little scumbag comes along and takes it nothing but a waste of breath

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE