Help for Heroes auction

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

reddave

Life Member
Mar 15, 2006
stalybridge
don't know if this is gonna be a group thing or individual , but I'll bid £50 and if its a group thing, can I get as much advance notice as possible, please??

Salix

Nomad
Jan 13, 2006
Bolton
I can take about 5 or 6 people as explained in an earlier post, i will give you around 6 weeks notice if that's ok. I need to sort some stuff out and find a vacant weekend in the back end of spring.
If every adds there names to this list i will contact you all individually with the details of the weekend as soon as i have it all boxed off :cool:

Matt
Bernie
Ratbag

Mark..........:)

reddave

Life Member
Mar 15, 2006
stalybridge
I can take about 5 or 6 people as explained in an earlier post, i will give you around 6 weeks notice if that's ok. I need to sort some stuff out and find a vacant weekend in the back end of spring.
If every adds there names to this list i will contact you all individually with the details of the weekend as soon as i have it all boxed off :cool:

Matt
Bernie
Ratbag

reddave. asked for notice as working in holland so need to book flights as early as poss to keep it cheap

Mirius

Nomad
Jun 2, 2007
North Surrey
I see we are up to four or five people. Since I hogged a few of these auctions and been lucky enough to win some of them, if there is a space left then I'll take it, but only if no one else takes it between now and the auction close.

Matt Weir

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
So that's it then.

Looks like...

Matt
Bernie
Ratbag
reddave
Mirius

:red: :beerchug: :red:

I'll look forward to meeting you guys :D

Thanks again for this Mark :You_Rock_

Matt Weir

Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.

Matt
Bernie
Ratbag

Mark,

Is it possible for us to stay clear of the last weekend in March as I have booked Middlewood for a meet then?

Mirius

Nomad
Jun 2, 2007
North Surrey
Indeed. Paid up, now just need to make sure that I can actually make it! I'm keen to learn this as I've been interested for a long time.

May 12, 2007
Derby, UK
www.berax.co.uk
will get my payment sorted in the coming days as have been off line since Thursday morning with a virus in the computer,got to change all my paypall and internet banking accounts but will be there also and looking forward to it.

bernie

Salix

Nomad
Jan 13, 2006
Bolton
Hi guys,

No problems, it,s gonna be in April, probs towards the end if thats ok, im quite committed till then. Plus it gives me time to call in a few favours to make it a really interesting weekend, already got a useful and edible plant walk planned. Going to get some wood crafty type people for some workshops as well, so hang on in for more info. It might be quiet but im sortin behind the scenes.

Mark:)

Matt Weir

Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
Nice one Mark. This is going to be good :D. I'll keep the end of April free. Without any commitments from you Mark are we possibly looking at either the 19th & 20th or the 26th & 27th April?

Salix

Nomad
Jan 13, 2006
Bolton
Right Guys,

A fixed date for the Charcoal burning weekend, 26th an 27th of April,

so far i have a useful and edible plant walk organised, by a very knowledgable guide. This walk will be quite fascinating for anyone interested in natural remedies, herbal stuff, this guy is so knowledgeable, he is writing a book about this stuff.

As well as the charcoal burning, there will be time to explore the park, and practice all your bushcraft stuff,

I will be doing demonstrations of tree felling, pruning an so on, with some chainsaw carving, i will also pass on my tree id knowledge with a tree walk.

I am still trying to organis other stuff so keep watchin for updates, what i need now is a list of all the payed up peeps so i know who's comin.

Keep watchin for more info but thats the date set................

Oh an for any of the attendees they can come from the Friday if they wish, it's up to them.

Cheerio then,

Mark:)

Sorry for the spellin........................................6 vodka s dont help much :twak:

Salix

Nomad
Jan 13, 2006
Bolton
Just a reminder to the guys who have signed up for the weekend..........dont forget, it's only a couple of weeks away.

Any questions..................now is the time :D

anyone wanting detailed instruction on how to get here PM me.

Cheers,

mark

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE