HELP Firesteel Case

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
Somewhere hidden within the zillions of threads on this wonderful site is some pictures of a leather fire steel case, I think that they were comercially made.

Ill be damned if I can find it.

Can anyone help?

Angus Og

Nov 6, 2004
Glasgow
I got one from him just before Xmas. Great bit of work got a belt loop and an extra piece of leather so you can ware it round your neck.

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
moduser said:
www.scottishknives.com appears to not working at present.

Does anyone have a recent contact point as I would also love one these firesteel sheaths.

mmcniven on here is the owner of ScottishKnifes so if you PM I am sure he will sort you out. He has not been as active on hers for a while as he is quite busy with his day job but I will email him to show him this thread so hopefully he will chip in soon.

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
Bad news Im afraid, I have just had a pm from Scottish Knives and they have closed down for the next few years :( :( :(

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
Not entirely bad news. Mike has shut down Scottish Knifes as he is too busy but he thinks he still has a few bits and pieces lieing around. He should probably have enough to supply a few of the firesteel holders. Once these are gone I still have two that I had for testing. These will also be available for sale with the money going to Mike. So if anyone wants one of these PM Mike in the first instance then once he has used up what he has left I will sell the last two.

Hope this is not breaking any of the forum rules, If it is an infringment can one of the mods move this to the classifieds.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE