Help appreciated getting cook kit together

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bobc

Jul 8, 2015
Yorkshire
Hi
Im trying to put a cook kit together and im struggling to get info on sizes of the various stainless and titanium cups that are available
Ive already got a stainless water bottle or two about so just wanted to get a nesting cup for them without it having an inch of slop like my first ebay purchase attempt 😡
Just hoped some of you would be so kind as to post the internal diameters of some of the commonly available cups to give me an idea which ones might be suitable
Many thanks if you could
Regards
Bob

N

Nomad

Inside diameter of a GSI Glacier mug is 95mm.

The 1L stainless Nalgene water bottle (about 92mm outside diameter) will fit inside with a smidge of space. With a bicycle brake wire bail on the bottle, the mug will go over the top with the bail running down the side, and is a nice, snug fit (1.5mm multi-strand stainless wire).

Bobc

Jul 8, 2015
Yorkshire
Thats great thanks, i think in a perfect world i need something a tad smaller than that but thanks very much for taking the time to measure and reply
Atb
Bob

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE