hellooo

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gaspode

Oct 24, 2005
nr glasgow
hi guys im new here took me a while to find my way but at last ive arrived you probably wont hear a lot from me but ill be around
ive always (well the past 20 or so yrs)been practicing bushcraft ut it was called survivalism back then.....lol i do a bit of ferreting ,shooting ,etc......
unfortunatly at 36 with diabetes,high blood pressyre and cholesterol im slowing down a bit nowso im trying ton renew my get up and go before it gets up and leaves alltogether
so i just dropped in to say hi and i hope we can chat soon im sure i will learn a lot here and hopefully contribute something back :naughty:

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
Welcome aboard to BCUK gaspode I'm glad you have decided to take the plunge and join up. Hope you enjoy the forums and any questions you have please feel free to ask, we are quite a friendly bunch here and somone will probably have an answer for you.

:D
Ed

running bare

Banned
Sep 28, 2005
jarrow,tyne & wear uk
welcome mate ask any questions you like, you might get a few sarky replies but its all in good fun.just our sense of humour :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: then again we've gotta have a sense of humour in this weather :D

tom

jamesoconnor

Nomad
Jul 19, 2005
Hamilton, lanarkshire
hi there,
as everyone has said before, welcome aboard. this is a fantastic site which can invigorate you interest in this evn more!!
i live in glasgow myself so if you ever want to meet up or have a natter feel free any time.

regards
james :D

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hi gaspode and welcome to BCUK, it's good to have you, I expect that you'll have some knowledge to share....

If you've got any questions then ask away, only a few of the members bite ;)

gaspode

Oct 24, 2005
nr glasgow
thanks for the welcome gentlemen :You_Rock_

and in answer to the question yes i am a terry fan
and in answer to yer next question ..........don't be silly dogs can't talk!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
will definately look out for the next scots meet hope to see some of you there :beerchug:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE