Hellooo there!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi all
Just wanted to introduce myself. I am new to all this ( well not really-most of my
childhood holidays were wild camping, no loos, washing in streams, building fires etc)
I thought those days were dead and gone, and then I found you lot!! :) :)
I attended my 1st Bushmoot this year, with my daughter (who was there last year ) and I absolutely loved every minute of it. I can't wait to build on my Bushcraft skills and add to what I've learned so far.
I live in Skipton, North Yorkshire and am lucky to have such beautiful places on my doorstep. Hope to meet one or two of you soon, Gina

mick91

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 13, 2015
Sunderland
Not quite gone yet! Welcome from Sunderland. Skipton is a beautiful place and no shortage of spots for you to enjoy

Welcome! Are you who I was talking to at the naughty corner with Dave Budd's Dad? I'm down in Castleford but go bouldering up Skipton way quite often, great area to be outdoors!

Yes it was. It was great to meet you at the moot. It's a great spot for climbing!
You mentioned a group who meet up at Ilkley, have you got any more details? It would be fun to have on the doorstep!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE