Hello

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

GeorgeH

Need to contact Admin...
I've just registered after several months of lurking and I am very glad to be here! Thank you one and all for the wonderful content and stories. I look forward to participating and continuing to learn.

Coming soon...my first DIY sheath project (I blame you people :p )

Regards,

GeorgeH

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
A warm welcome to you, glad you decided to stop lurking and sign up :D I look forward to reading your tutorial. Feel free to get stuck into the forums and make yourself at home.

:)
Ed

The Joker

Native
Sep 28, 2005
Surrey, Sussex uk
:lmao:
GeorgeH said:
I've just registered after several months of lurking and I am very glad to be here! Thank you one and all for the wonderful content and stories. I look forward to participating and continuing to learn.

Coming soon...my first DIY sheath project (I blame you people :p )

Regards,

GeorgeH

Welcome to BCUK.
Looking forward to seeing your sheath.(if I can say such a thing)

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
GeorgeH said:
Hmm, may have to hold off on the sheath pics. The size limit on the basic account is 70k and my pics are around 800k each.

Hi George and welcome to BCUK, it's good to have you here ;) It sounds like you need to resize the pictures, you should be able to get them below 70k things of 800k tend to be a bit too big for the screen! If you have any problems then PM me and I'll give you a hand getting them a bit smaller.

Enjoy the forum :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE