Hello

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

brucemacdonald

Forager
Jul 5, 2004
right here
Recently joined this forum and I must say I am impressed with the standard of discussion. I know a few of the members from another forum, and I went to the Wilderness Gathering last year with my daughter. We live in Devizes in Wiltshire, so West Knoyle is not far away for us.

This year I plan to return to the Gathering with most of the family (my missus is keen on bushcraft too, which helps). I have been doing a bit of birdwatching (there was a swallow's nest on my office building this summer) and I have been interested in bushcraft for many years.

One day I will go on a course - can anyone recommend a good one for a beginner from the bewildering number of schools? I had to pull out of the Woodlore Fundamental course scheduled for October this year as we had a baby in January.

Looking forward to some lively discussions.....

Best wishes,

Bruce MacDonald

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
Welcome aboard, good to have you here :)
Keep an eye on the blog forums... hopefully some of our members will put a lil diary pieces of the courses they have done/going to do in the future...

Welcome again

Ed

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE