Hello

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

The homba

Oct 7, 2006
Edinburgh
Hi all my name is Iain and i have been into fishing , camping and anything outdoors since i was a kid came across this great site when looking for info on survival food ( the oven dried jerky is great ) hope to learn a lot and will as there is alot of info on here.

Iain

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hi Iain and welcome to Bushcraft UK, it’s good to have you. There’s loads of members from up in Scotland so you’re not alone up there!

If you’ve got any questions then feel free to ask, someone always knows where to point. Get stuck in, it’s the best way. If you want to see what’s new etc pop back tot eh front page now and then and have a look.

Most of all though, enjoy :D

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Another new person I've missed! Thanks Ark Angel for saying hello to these people as I would have missed them otherwise!!

Welcome to BCUK, if you need to learn, you've come to the right place. If you can teach others, you'll also be welcome!!

The homba

Oct 7, 2006
Edinburgh
Thanks for the welcome folks the jerky is great and so easy to do problem is cant get enough of it ( need a bigger oven :lmao: ) .

Iain

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE