Hello :)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Sep 23, 2016
Scotland
Hi all, Long time lurker here, decided it was about time I made a profile and got involved.

I'm currently studying an HND Countryside Management so I'm outdoor's every day with plenty of opportunity to mess about carving and improving my skills.

I have always had a keen interest in bushcraft and survival, also a keen fisherman and hunter although I don't shoot often anymore :(.

Any members in central Scotland feel free to drop me a message if you're organising any camps or meets in the near future.

Dave.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
welcome aboard from Dumfries :) I did my bachelors degree in countryside management (perth college then up to the SAC at aberdeen), great course. It's worth checking out the Scotland part of the meet-ups section of the forum. There is an upcoming meet at comrie croft on the 3rd/4th december open to anyone :)

Sep 23, 2016
Scotland
Nice, did you manage to find work after our degree in the sector? always interested to hear how graduates get on after the course, allot of volunteer work required most of the time to get a toe in the door it seems.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE