Hello :)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire

Been lurking in the shadows for a while... great forum you have here.

Used to disappear into the woods in my teens with a knife and a blanket... only took one night of shivering beneath a pile of sticks to teach me to build a decent shelter and rub some sticks for a fire.

Going back to the woods again in a couple of weeks with my teenage son, but taking a little more gear.

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
Thank you for all the welcomes :)

I've been staring goggle-eyed at some of the day trips, night outs and general bushcrafting stuff you all do. Really admire your craftsmanship and ingenuity, genuinely is inspirational.

Anyway, again, many thanks for the welcomes and I ask for forgiveness in advance for when the questions start.

Shadow hawk

May 13, 2015
West midlands UK

Been lurking in the shadows for a while... great forum you have here.

Used to disappear into the woods in my teens with a knife and a blanket... only took one night of shivering beneath a pile of sticks to teach me to build a decent shelter and rub some sticks for a fire.

Going back to the woods again in a couple of weeks with my teenage son, but taking a little more gear.

Welcome,.Maybe get your son on here mate,I'm17 myself,he's welcome to join a Facebook group I'm in btw ,I'll pm the name if ya want,wouldn't want to openly advertise for fear of the admin's wrath,the Facebook group is 20 ish strong btw.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE