Hello

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

David Moulds

May 3, 2005
Belfast N.Ireland
Hi all at bushcraft uk,
I'm Davy,married with three kids 5 going on fifty 3 and three months,I have been a armchair bushcrafter for the last five or six years and have only been getting out the last two years and didnt realise how much fun and sence of achevment could be had from bushcraft.I am 31 and have a lot of wasted time to catch up on and really looking forward to it all. I live in Belfast and we haven't got much woods or forests to practice but i will make do with what i've got.I am looking forward to talking to you and telling you about my adventures(and misadventures) and learning from you all.
A very happy 2006 to all,Cheers Davy

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Hi Davy and welcome.

However many misadventures you have - you can be sure someone here will have made the same mistake before - probably me!

Red

rich59

Maker
Aug 28, 2005
London
Welcome Davy,

Living in a city does make bushcraft a challenge. A lot of my bushcraft is done in the shed and garden.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE