Hello to everyone

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Queequeg

Mar 29, 2010
Truro, Cornwall
Hi my names Adam I'm new to the forum. Have had the urge to get into Bushcraft and living off the land for a long time but have never really got into it. I'm from Cornwall and have never heard of any other groups or courses around my area but have an urge to learn properly. I am a keen Sea angler and love to hunt small quarry mainly with Air rifle. Love everything outdoors (except things like rock climbing terrifies me lol).

Would like to gain a firm understanding on how to survive in our environment without the need for modern technology. Learn about our local trees, and edible plant/fungus life and also camp craft. I am also a very creative and artistic person who would love to create stuff in the wild.
So if anyone knows of any clubs, groups in my area let me know.
Look forward with making a few new friends.
All the best

Adam

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Welcome aboard Adam.
I think theres a healthy contingent from Cornwall, so I expect someone will be along soon with an invite to a local meeting.
In the mean while, enjoy your time on the forum!

ATB

Ogri the trog

Hi Adam,

Welcome to the forums. There's loads and loads of info; if you don't find what you want you can just try starting a new thread; someone'll be along in a minute with some good/useful/interesting/entertaining advice. Met a local group on Sunday and had my first go with a firebow. As good a bunch of friendly skilled nutcases as you'd ever hope to meet. :D

It's alright here, yes it is. :cool:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE