Hello! New guy from Winchester.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Guyjames

May 29, 2014
Winchester
Hi everyone

I have just joined the forum / site. My name is Guy; I have been interested in bushcraft from a young age. I was in the Scouts, did DofE and have always enjoyed being outdoors. I am ashamed to admit that life usually gets in the way and I don't spend as much time out there as I would like.

However, I am 33 now and have a son who is fast approaching 2 years of age, and this has prompted me to rekindle my love of the outdoors.

While I love the idea of 'proper bushcraft' and spending time living in the woods, the reality is that I will probably use campsites more. That said, this needn't mean I cant appreciate nature and the skills that so many people have lost.

These are the reasons why I decided to join this forum - for a little inspiration!

I look forward to chatting to you all.

Thanks, Guy.

lou1661

Jul 18, 2004
Hampshire
Hello and welcome Guy, I was only up in Winchester on Tuesday sampling the delights of the Bishop by the bridge. Hope you have fun here.

Louis

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Hi Guy, whether you camp in a wood or campsite you are still able to enjoy the outdoors,campsite would be the way of easing the family into it.

Guyjames

May 29, 2014
Winchester
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Looking forward to doing a bit of reading on the forum.

My Gransfors Bruks small forest axe arrived yesterday - cant wait to use it!

G

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE