hello, I'm new :O)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
T

TimB

Hi all,

I though it would be appropriate to add my first post here.

My background has pretty much funnelled me here, I've always been particularly active, surfing, sailing, caving, kayaking, walking and running. I started my working life as an outdoor education instructor, working in the south of France teaching British kids outdoorsy stuff, after spending 2 years on an outdoor ed course at Newbury Collage under Stuart Wagstaff.

Since then I have merged into working at a large Telco company in Newbury (no prizes for guessing who.. sorry) and have recently joined the ATC as a civilian instructor. Batfink on here pointed me to this forum and here I am.

I'm interested in learning more about bushcraft from a practical sense, I have read quite a bit over the years, so I'm keen on putting the lessons I've learnt into practice!

stevo

Tenderfoot
Jun 5, 2005
Scotland
Hi there, I am an outdoor education student at Edinburgh Uni.....welcome, from a fellow outdoor educator!!

Stevo

stovie

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 12, 2005
Balcombes Copse
Hi Tim. Welcome.

More importantly...since when did we get the option to put images in our signatures...

BTW. this is a good place to live and learn...and some get out and do...

T

TimB

Thanks for the great welcome,

I've spend a bit of time looking through and learning additional stuff :)
I'm quite up for a weekend away sometime to put things into working order. I've even been out and bought an axe (although it really blunt!!)
I just need to find a clear weekend! Were due to be moving house mid Jan so things are going to be manic for a while!

Cheers again!
Tim.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
It's good to have you Mate, I hope that you find the place friendly and enjoyable. The guys and girls are great, just ask away if you've any questions.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE