Hello From Wiltshire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Oct 28, 2013
Wiltshire
Hello there!

Just a quick intro. I'm now finding myself with a bit of spare time and have decided to immerse myself into learning bushcraft. For many years I have been a fan of Ray Mears, reading his books and watching him on the TV.

I dabbled a bit here and there when I was a younger, the usual stuff like lighting fires in the back garden and making shelters in the woods near home.

I'm looking to try my hand a carving and keeping it simple first with a spoon. Would the Mora 120BK and 163 knives be good for starting out?

Anyway that's all from me for now.

Cheers!

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Hi, the mora is a cheap way to get into carving they are also not bad quality and when you get good there is knife makers on here that will make you a custom job.

Oct 28, 2013
Wiltshire
Hi, the mora is a cheap way to get into carving they are also not bad quality and when you get good there is knife makers on here that will make you a custom job.

That's good to hear, I thought I'd have a look at them first to start with then progress onto something better in time. I am currently using the 840 carbon at the moment, very impressed for the price!

adestu

Native
Jan 19, 2010
swindon
I'm in Swindon chap . Amesbury is a nice part of the world . give me a shout for a pint

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE