Hello from West Wales

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Juv2112

Tenderfoot
Jul 8, 2014
West Wales
Hello everyone my name is Justin I'm 44 and live in mid-west Wales between the mountains and the sea (best of both worlds). I enjoy walking in the hills and want to start camping out.
I look forward to learning fun stuff on here.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Hello and welcome!
As you can see I am West Wales also :)
Are you near enough to Cardigan area to be interested in the Meets (no charge) I run on a semi regular basis in a private woods (not mine :( ) with near-by toilets and tap water and on site "trench loos" and wild water. Room for ground dwellers as well as hammockers ....

Juv2112

Tenderfoot
Jul 8, 2014
West Wales
Hello and welcome!
As you can see I am West Wales also :)
Are you near enough to Cardigan area to be interested in the Meets (no charge) I run on a semi regular basis in a private woods (not mine :( ) with near-by toilets and tap water and on site "trench loos" and wild water. Room for ground dwellers as well as hammockers ....

I live halfway between Lampeter and Tregaron so could just paddle down the Teifi.:D

Miniwhisk

Forager
Apr 7, 2010
Gloucestershire
Hello and welcome Justin. Lovely part of the world. We'll be in West Wales before Summer is out- a reguar visitor to those parts. See so much beauty from the roads, seldom get to explore those less commercial parts though. I also, would like to do that some day!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE