Hello from Warwickshire

Nov 8, 2010
Warwickshire
Just a quick post to introduce myself to the forum.

I have a long standing interest in traps and trap making, which always seems to be broadening. From bushcraft snares through to the industrial Pest Control end of the scale, I'm fascinated by the way that they work and the elegance of some of the simplest designs.

I forage a little, but lack confidence in some of the higher risk area; I know where I am with berries but I don't mess about with fungi.

Have a Kellykettle and I'm not afraid to use it.

I'll try and add value to the forum where I can.

John

:thankyou:

Bluemerle

Nomad
Nov 6, 2010
Essex
Hi John, i am a newby, i have been made very welcome, they seem a great bunch of guys and a source of much information and inspiration. i am sure you will enjoy the forum.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Hi John - welcome to the forum

Have a Kellykettle and I'm not afraid to use it.

thumbup.gif

Nov 8, 2010
Warwickshire
I must confess I've not been on this forum very often since I joined and things have now moved on a bit in terms of my interest. I think I ought to declare a commercial interest which is now a lot stronger than it was when I first joined. I own and operate 'Fourteenacre' a traps and trapping business and website. I don't have any intention of flooding this very interesting forum with adverts and promotions but I do think it's right to be open about the fact that I do sell stuff. :)

Cheers
John

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE