Hello from tidworth

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

spiderveitch

Dec 13, 2013
Tidworth/Birmingham
Alrite lads how's things?

a little about myself names Garry, mostly called spider. Born in Birmingham were I can be found most weekends I'm the forces based in tidworth so that's were I am during the week and some weekends.

Been interested in bushcraft since I was like 8 used to kick and scream for my mom to let me watch ray mears on bbc 2 haha.

Not really put it into practice over the 24 years I've been alive really wanted to for so long brought certain equipment but not used it really want to meet like minded people and get cracking before it's to late

can't wait to attend meets and make new friends and help wherever I can aswell as learning and having fun along the way

spider~

spiderveitch

Dec 13, 2013
Tidworth/Birmingham
Thanks guys, hopefully see you on the otherside of the campfire someday, also ozzy did you check your inbox reference the medium pattern for toddys shirts gleaming work toddy btw thanks again.

Spdier~

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
Hi ya Spider,

I am just down the road in Bulford at present, I am from the Midlands and do hang out round there a bit. Due to go on leave this week to head back home, but if your around in the new year drop me a PM and maybe a meet up and chat if that would help. :)

For Meets back home check out North Wood meets or White rose meets, your find us a friendly bunch all round, down south there are great members about too. If your around during august check out the Wilderness Gathering always fun to be found there.

Are you new to Tidworth area?

spiderveitch

Dec 13, 2013
Tidworth/Birmingham
Thanks everyone dread I will defo give you a Shout love your boat btw, and Tinky I'm in leave as we speak ;) I've been in tidworth since July. 09 I'm still serving and reference meets I have my name down for a winter meet in feb I'm due to instruct at caterick in July so ill hand to see what happens reference wilderness gathering thanks again guys

Spider~

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE