Hello! Looking for help!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jun 27, 2017
Leicester
Hello everyone, I'm Shaun and I am 27 and from Leicester!

I was looking to see if anyone wanted to team up and knew of any land they can build primitive shelters on and maybe a campfire or two :)? I'd be happy to compensate the landowner obviously however I have been having a bit of a rough time recently and needed a bit of an escape. I am avid follower of anything bush craft and survival however I am yet to put it to practical use hence why I wouldn't mind a partner who could show me the ropes per se and fancy's just a good laugh on the weekends.

Unfortunately I've had the start to life most people wouldn't wish on their worst enemies and i feel like I am losing my mind, Its just bad news and bereavement and financial difficulty and homelessness and one thing after another, and now I am just looking for a glimmer of excitement and happiness and I have always been a lover of the great outdoors and I cant rely on anyone but myself to turn my life around. I want nothing more than to spend a night out in the woodlands in something i built with a fire and few burgers etc with some great company of a like minded individual(s). However it seems wherever I go or research, there are legal goalposts prohibiting it. I dont really want to just set up camp anywhere as well as clearly I wish to respect the rules and regulations. That and the fact I believe that our actions reflect on the bushcraft community as a whole when wildcamping.

I wouldn't presume there would be anyone out their willing to do this with me but even some advice or pointing me in the right direction would be a huge help.

Thanks for your time if you read this and hopefully you can help,

Shaun

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE