Hello from the Norfolk Broads

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TheCanoeMan

Silver Trader
Hi Everyone.

I'd like to introduce ourselves. My name is is Simon and I am the senior bushcraft instructor here at TheCanoeMan. I have been a member on this forum under my own volition for some time and decided it was time to share what we have to offer and will be signing us up as a trader shortly. we are an outdoor pursuits company based on the norfolk broads. we spent many years focusing on running our company as a canoe hire company and in the last 5 years we have been growing a bushcraft school of wilderness, offering a unique blend of canoeing with bushcraft. we are a motley crew of experienced instructors who have been building our skills over several decades and we each cover specific areas as well as being all-rounders. I am personally a fire fanatic and am competent in the practice and teaching of about 15 different methods, mick is our resident knife expert, emma is a whizz with outdoor cooking and there are many more of us with our own unique areas. most of us are also qualified paddlesport coaches, Mark (The canoeman) holds his level 5 bcu cert and is the most qualified in paddle sports and the rest of us hold either a level one or level two bcu paddlesport cert.

thanks for reading and listening to me wax on

cheers

Simon
(senior bushcraft instructor, www.thecanoeman.com)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE