Hello from "sunny" north east Essex!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Andy_K

Tenderfoot
Nov 29, 2014
Harwich
jackslrf.co.uk
Hi all.

I have not done anything bushcraft related for decades. About 3 1/2 of them to be precise and come the new year (along with some milder weather!) I intend to begin reliving my youth and getting back to doing some more of the things I truly love. However to do this I am pretty much going to have to start from scratch. Literally so, I'm afraid!

As such, any help with suggestions kit, clothing and especially boots / footwear over the course of my time here would be greatly appreciated. And no, I am not some 2 minute visitor who wants a simple shopping list. Neither am I inclined to spend every moment of my days haunting the ways and furrows of BCUK 24/7. We all have lives to get on with in whatever works for best for us and I fully appreciate that fact.

Hello again for now and I look forward to joining in good conversation etc with you all in the future, Andy.

PS - how the hell do I add a signature to my posts or is this something only "validated" members can do?

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Hello and welcome to the forum :)

To add a signature click on the setting button at the top right of the screen then scroll down to 'Edit Signature' :)

Andy_K

Tenderfoot
Nov 29, 2014
Harwich
jackslrf.co.uk
Many thanks everyone. Any chance of getting some paracetamol left in the communal areas?? Jeez there's a ton of info here to try and sink into the scrambled eggs between my ears ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE