Hello from sunny Exmoor

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Will Bowden

Tenderfoot
Jan 23, 2009
Exmoor
www.MuddyRedLandRover.co.uk
Thought I'd better say hello. been reading the forum for a while.

I live on darkest Exmoor with a wife, two sons, dogs, cat etc and part of my time is spent managing this place with my brother - www.ExmoorCentre.co.uk - its a gloriously remote hideaway and available for anyone to hire. Spam over ;-)

I have a nasty Land Rover Addiction. Its not too serious at the moment, I only own 3 but it has been up to 5 at any one time. I have just about got the addiction under control with My 1989 110, a 1970 Series2 and a Discovery (that I am scrapping slowly). I am a moderator on LandRoverAddict.com, so if anyone else on here needs help with a LR addiction hop over there and come clean.

Our dogs are a big part of our lives, we have a Deerhound Lurcher (see ExmoorLurcher.co.uk for his breeding) Dougal, he is a keen rabbiter although we are blighted with mxy here at the moment so he isn't stocking the freezer too well. Our other dog is a Patterdale terrier, she is a second of these...err...enthusiastic dogs we have had :)

I spent quite a bit of time cycling, I've been riding a Ribble R4 MTB for years, as soon as I can sneak it past the household management I will be getting a Bianchi road bike.

So thats me...

Will :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE