Hello From Sunbury On Thames

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sunburyboy93

Feb 10, 2013
Sunbury
Hello to you all,

It all started with me reading reviews before ordering a Hultafors HD Carbon Blade Knife, and a new found interest in "Bushcraft, Camping & Survival" has been started...

bought some gear and now need to learn the skills to put it all to good use and enjoy myself outdoors.

I live in Sunbury On Thames, i am 37 years old and in all that time i have never even been camping once, so this should be fun, just hope it's not a case of " all the gear and no idea !!! "

Hope to learn alot from the various members and the wealth of information already posted.

Nice to come aboard.

Best

Steve :)

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Hello :) and welcome to the forum :D

This virtual campfire'd good company, but being out and enjoying it properly is brilliant :D

cheers,
Toddy

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
Hi Steve and welcome to BCUK. Youare definitely in the right place for help in Bushcraft. I am sure you will find a group near you that will make you welcome. Very friendly lot on here.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE