Hello from shropshire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mrbarfly29

Feb 9, 2013
Shropshire
Hi All, I've been lurking in the bushes of this forum for a while, learnt lots of tips and tricks on here and thought it was about time to introduce myself, I'm 39 and live in Bridgnorth Shropshire, my bush-crafting started many moons ago when i was about 13, i used to get back from school get changed and then straight off into the woods with my awful r**bo knife, a tin of baked beans to cook on my hexi stove or sometimes a jacket spud wrapped in foil in a fire, building den's and the like, then i grew up, got myself a family and sort of drifted away from spending my time in the wilds of Shropshire, fast forward many years and I've come full circle, these days i manage a few hours a day getting out with the dogs, foraging, cooking on either fire or stove and or having a brew up, shooting with an air rifle, and I've just started to learn wood carving, i do manage some overnighters, either in my hammock or a 1 man tent, but don't get enough of them (something I'm hoping to change) due to my girlfriends health problems, oh and i've changed my rambo knife for a Gary mills timberwolf :) i think that about covers it, i look forward to making new friends and learning new skills :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE