Hello from Poland

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

papstomahawks

Tenderfoot
Sep 13, 2014
Poland
Hello Everybody!

I'm member of BB and as many other new members I've found this place due to the latest BB crash.
I started looking around and I've found your forum a very nice place :)
Hope you don't mind me being here.
Firstly, I gonna need to apologize for my language mistakes. English is not my mother language, I'm from Poland.
You may or may not know me from my works. I'm forging axes and tomahawks for a while now.
If you would be interested, I can provide links to my websites (if it is allowed here?) and start a thread with my latest works :)

All the best to you!

Pawel

Last edited:

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Hello and welcome to the forum Pawel :)

You may or may not know me from my works. I'm forging axes and tomahawks for a while now.
If you would be interested, I can provide links to my websites (if it is allowed here?) and start a thread with my latest works :)

Please do post up your work :)

I''m pretty sure links to personal websites are allowed so long as you post a reciprocal link back to BCUK :)

londonscrub

Tenderfoot
Apr 11, 2014
London
Amazing! Welcome mate, would love to see your work and hear about your part of the world!

Sent from my RM-941_eu_euro1_262 using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE