Hello from Oslo

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Apr 23, 2012
oslo, norway
Ex-Brit, now Norwegian, living in Oslo, 63 in april. My wife and 3 huskyies live on the south eastern rim of the city, so we are often out in the Østmarka forrest. We used to race dogs, on skiiis with a rope to the dog, Nordic style, but I am better employed as a race functionary rather than a contestant. My wife and daughter are good.
I work in a nearby "outdoor kindtergardten", best job I ever had, but the worst paid. Always liked being outdoors.

My interests are/have been :
motorcycle trips
Trekking
Hunting
Target shooting
Skiing cross country style
Reading and Suduko
Backgammon

I chose the name "windbreaker" for sentimental reasons, I had a bad dose of Giardia 40 years ago.

Peter, in Oslo

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Theres a few of our midlands guys up near you for a winter hols at the moment :) Teach them backgammon and send them home so I get to have a backgammon tournament at our local meets :)

Welcome to BCUK, Peter.... I best not ask what Giardia is although verrrry tempted ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE