Hello from Mrs Vizsla

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Apr 16, 2012
Belper
I am Vizslas better half. After yrs of being with someone obsessed with bushcraft, knives and fire i thought i would have a go on this and also so i actually have something in common with him apart from liking knives but they have to be pink! Although i dont like the camping and having to go to the toilet in a hole!!! My main interests are photography, walking and doing cross stitches as it gives me a reason to ignore the other half!!! I also enjoy walking and going to game fairs! Vizsla has ensured me there are other women/girls on here so i am hoping he is correct else he will be facing some severe consequences like taking me shopping and buying me some new wellies! Nice to meet you all Mrs V x

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
Well I don't know what Mr Vizsla is talking about, but there ain't no women / girls on here ... We'd wish ... :( Good to have you here though, hope you like it between all these smelly woodsmoked men ;)

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Hello Mrs Vizsla :D and welcome to BcUK :D

It's the other way round in my household, though I do like the sewing, but HWMBLT is the one who's long suffering :rolleyes:

cheers,
Toddy

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Hi Mrs V - welcome to the forum

So Vizsla, do you still want that Swazi jacket and the Woody, did we say £600? :)

vizsla

Native
Jun 6, 2010
Derbyshire
Ha nice one shewie i dont no what you mean i dont buy i only swap and ofcourse i receive the odd free knife from makers like alan wood gene ingram etc when nobody else wants them.
;)

Crystel

Feb 20, 2012
Manchester, UK
Hello and welcome, Mrs. Vizsla. Just ignore this bunch of chauvinists, there's quite a few of us on here. There's also a Facebook group called Sisterhood of the Bush that some of us are members of. Join in and have fun.

Sharon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE