Hello from MK

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Mar 10, 2015
Milton Keynes
Hello just joined,
I have always enjoyed just being outdoors or in the woods but have to admit I know practically nothing about bushcraft. I was a scout when I was younger but it wasn't for me (playing tag in a hall and going to campsites wasn't what I signed up for) I'm looking to learn as much as possible so I can confidently go out for a weekend and not remake a really bad version of 127 hours.
I've not had a good look through the forums yet but from what I've seen there's alot of good information on here.

Feb 21, 2015
Durham
Hello just joined,
I have always enjoyed just being outdoors or in the woods but have to admit I know practically nothing about bushcraft. I was a scout when I was younger but it wasn't for me (playing tag in a hall and going to campsites wasn't what I signed up for) I'm looking to learn as much as possible so I can confidently go out for a weekend and not remake a really bad version of 127 hours.
I've not had a good look through the forums yet but from what I've seen there's alot of good information on here.

Welcome! and know that with a Laplander saw, its only ever going to be 127 seconds! :lmao:

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Hello and welcome to the forum :)

Keep a look out for the White Rose meets which are just outside MK, they've got a meet this coming weekend.

Mar 10, 2015
Milton Keynes
It may only take 127 seconds to cut through but I'd still be blowing a whistle a month later lol. Any more information on the white rose meet? Just incase I can't find it in search cheers

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE