Hello from Mid-Wales!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SaraR

Mar 25, 2017
Ceredigion
Hi there, I've just bought my tickets for the bushmoot and am looking forward to it very much. Though it might be a good idea to sign up to the forum too, since it seems a great place to read up on things.
I'm really interested in crafts in general and have tried lots of different ones. At the moment, I'm mainly doing wool-based one (e.g. knitting) and my current aim is to learn willow basket weaving. I also love being outdoors, esp hiking and paddling, and have just got into hammocking. Other than that, my dogs, ducks and bees are keeping me busy. :)

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Hello and welcome!
Although I live in Pembs but right in the North of the county - almost Ceredigion - and organise Meets near where the three counties that once made Dyfed meet.
If you are interested in coming to a Meet drop me a PM :)

SaraR

Mar 25, 2017
Ceredigion
Not often you see that many people from this part of the world on forums. :) What do you do at the meets?

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
We practice various bushy skills - everything from spoon carving and shelter building to wood fire cooking... not a very boozy bunch but we have fun :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE