Hello from Joules in South Yorkshire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Joules

May 24, 2005
Yorkshire, UK
I guess some of you know me from the British Blades forum, seems a lot of guys from that site. I saw the link, couldn't find the tee shirt, so signed up!!!

As I say in my hobbies, these days I consider myself to be an armchair bushcraft enthusiast. Light the stove with my firesteel, play at being independant from the world. We have a wonderfull wood nearby, that I walk with my dog all year round, so for now thats my outdoor's experience. Looking at getting back into camping, canoeing, and some of the other pastimes, I seem to have let go, and learn a few new ones.

Learning alot about myself, and my values, and how they don't match with the modern world, but I guess you guys already know about that :D

Joules

Joules

May 24, 2005
Yorkshire, UK
May I point out, I "HAVE" now found the tee shirt...but my penny jar is a bit short... Looking forward to meeting up with some of you lot, over time...

Joules

martin

Nomad
Sep 24, 2003
nth lincs
Hi Joules. I'm not too far away either in North Lincs just a couple of miles from the county line. I see from your avatar that you like the Canadian canoe, I've got a Coleman, there are plenty of places round here where you can have a paddle and not get disturbed on a short over night trip.
Welcome to the forum.

Joules

May 24, 2005
Yorkshire, UK
Hi Martin,
I might take you up on that. I am looking for a new canoe, that picture was from a good ten years ago, it's an Old Town 14 7

I am looking at the Old Town 11 9, as at least I can lift it, and it's just for little old me to potter around in.

Joules

Seagull

Settler
Jul 16, 2004
Gåskrikki North Lincs
Welcome to the gang.

We will soon have enough Yorkies aboard, to make a decent cricket team.

So pull up a bollard, spit on the deck and call the cat a b.....d.

Seagull

Gail

Tenderfoot
Apr 24, 2005
Surrey
Hi there, sunny Donny was the place of my formative years - that's why I now live in Surrey ! Welcome :D

Hi mate
Unfortunatly after ten years in the army and five years of working and travelling i now find myself on the wrong side of the border but i'm still a Cas lad at heart.
:( :)
Don't know about the cricket team but we probably have enough for a rugby league team lol :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE