Hello from Isle of Arran

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ecoman

Sep 18, 2013
Isle of Arran
www.HPOC.co.uk
Definitely worth a visit.

I used to come up here years ago, just after I started motorcycle touring. I usually had at least one visit to Arran per year. I spent most of my time here fishing, biking and hiking. I'm really glad we have now moved here so I can exploring the island more and getting to know a few more of its secrets.

Ecoman

Sep 18, 2013
Isle of Arran
www.HPOC.co.uk
Thanks

Sounds like a plan. Give me a shout when your next heading over.

Maybe I could have a chat with Mark of Arran Bushcraft and see if we could set up a bit of a meeting and skills swap at some point. They are always good for a laugh and learn.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Fit like loon, We've had a wee bleather else where on the thread but I thought I'd better say hello formally. So "How do you do?" Think you'll have fun here I know I do.

ATB,
GB.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Aye aye, nae bad ta GB. Fit like yersel? Far ye bide loon?
Just Bra, cheers fer askin'.
Frae Angus originally but bide in bonny Perthshire efter skitein' aw ower the shop ower the years.
(When ma Quine moved tae Forfar as a wee bairn frae Germany her folks said "You'll like it, all the other boys and girls will speak English just like you do." The first thing in the playground was being surrounded by Forfar loons and quinnies asking "Far ye bide?" (She cried I think).

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE