Hello from Holmfirth, West Yorkshire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ashfire

May 7, 2014
Holmfirth
Hi everyone,

I thought i would introduce myself after snooping around the site a bit.

Bushcraft is an entirely new world to me, i didn't even realise it was a "thing".

I love the outdoors, camping etc. but didn't realise it was taken so seriously until i stumbled on a few sites like this and started looking into it and its all so exciting!

Anyway, i hope to start doing a bit of wild camping etc. and hopefully will learn a few things from here.
I am initially looking at going on a bushcraft weekend trip to get a few pointers and a bit of help.

Ashfire

Ecoman

Sep 18, 2013
Isle of Arran
www.HPOC.co.uk
Hi and welcome aboard.

I used to drive services busses to Holmfirth for Yorkshire Traction. Spent many years around there. Stunning part of the world. I also spent a lot of time at the commune in Townhead :cool:

Ashfire

May 7, 2014
Holmfirth
Thanks for the welcome :) Yes Holmfirth is a great place, i spent many of my weekends camping in local woods etc. (probably illegally, but uneducated on the matter).

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE