Hello from Hertfordshire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
Diederik Pomstra said:
Since everyone is introducing themselves, I'd better too. Just subscribed to this wonderful Forum. I make a scanty living flintknapping, braintanning, bowmaking etc, mostly for museum-exhibitions. You can look at pictures (text is in dutch I'm afraid) at www.het-stenen-tijdperk.nl
Keep playing, there's nothing better.
Diederik

Diederik, amice!
Welcome to BCUK!
My compliments for your orderly and clearly explained website :You_Rock_ I'm sure you will feel at home here around our virtual campfire. Don't be afraid to share your knowledge with the rest of us ;)

Johan

PS You really deserve your own welcome thread - maybe a mod can split this one?

Ahjno said:
Diederik, amice!
Welcome to BCUK!
My compliments for your orderly and clearly explained website :You_Rock_ I'm sure you will feel at home here around our virtual campfire. Don't be afraid to share your knowledge with the rest of us ;)

Johan

PS You really deserve your own welcome thread - maybe a mod can split this one?

Hello! A fellow dutchman!
I'm ashamed to admit that I am really (and I mean really) lousy with computers. I had to look long and hard to find how to post a message, so I just replied to someone else's introduction (sorry about this). Another proof of my ignorance: what on earth is a 'mod'? I like splitting though...roots, wood etc so go ahead and split.
Maybe you are already aware of them but there are meetings of dutch bushcraft-enthousiasts twice a year. Have a look at www.easytech.nl/bushcraftweekend. Sorry for the English people, text is in Dutch again....but if you happen to be in the Netherlands 31 March & 1 April 2007, you're more than welcome!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE