Hello from Greece

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Skiritis

Oct 2, 2013
Athens
Looking forward to read learn and share from this ark of knowledge. I've returned from Bath Somerset the past Sunday. I was there for two weeks because my sister lives there. I had the opportunity to surf around and I am stunned from the orgy of nature I've seen. I anticipate visiting again this beautiful place on May.

Stringmaker

Native
Sep 6, 2010
UK
Γεια σας και καλώς ορίσατε!

(I hope that says hello and welcome, rather than being a heinous insult...)

Spinnaker

Sep 24, 2013
Suffolk
Γεια σας και καλώς ορίσατε, Σκιριτις. Eίσαι Σπαρτιατης;:)

Last edited:

Skiritis

Oct 2, 2013
Athens
Γεια σας και καλώς ορίσατε, Σκιριτις. Eίσαι Σπαρτιατης;:)
The Skirites were not from Lakonia, they were from the borders of Lakonia and Arcadia and they were Arcadians. However they were allies. They deployed and fought at the left flank of the Spartans Army and they were considered as a special unit. My ancestry is from Arcadia not from Lakonia as you asked me. Where are you from?

Spinnaker

Sep 24, 2013
Suffolk
The Skirites were not from Lakonia, they were from the borders of Lakonia and Arcadia and they were Arcadians. However they were allies. They deployed and fought at the left flank of the Spartans Army and they were considered as a special unit. My ancestry is from Arcadia not from Lakonia as you asked me. Where are you from?

I was aware that the Skirites were associated with the Spartans, but I did not know exactly where they were from,Σκιριτις. I'm from the north of England.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE