Hello from Glasgow

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Souledman

Nov 14, 2020
Glasgow
Hi All, I’ve been lurking for a bit, dipping my toe in here and there. Probably far past time I should have said hi, so hi.

I’m very green with all this bushcraft stuff, but would like to try a few things out if we can ever get out camping and walking again.

See you around

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
Hallo!

We collected here a few educational films. If you watch them you can see how things can be done.

Reactions: Souledman

Fadcode

Feb 13, 2016
Cornwall
Yes I have heard Glasgow described as dank, but never mind, some of us live in worse places.......lol

Welcome to the forum, and dont worry about being green in relation to Bushcraft, we are all still learning, and their is a lot to learn, you will find very helpful articles on this site and the main thing is dont be scared to ask about anything, because someone will know about it and it will save you a lot time, and most of all you will learn from the mistakes others have made, and we have all made mistakes.

The one thing you will need is a sense of humour, and my Mate the Late Sir Ken Dodd always said that was lacking up at the Empire............lol
Enjoy the site, and we all hope to hear about your exploits soon.

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
Welcome to the forum.

The very best way to learn, by far, is by spending time out with more experienced people. Trying stuff from YouTube videos can be disheartening at times. So, as you say, let's hope we can get out soon :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE