Hello from Estland!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Mar 20, 2020
Estonia
www.youtube.com
Hello!

Glad to join the forums from Estland (Estonia)! Lot of interesting stuff here! With the organizers of Bushcraft Festival Estland (Erki Vaikre& Co.) we are hosting a youtube channel, trying to bring all outdoorsy things closer to people of Estland and the world. As we don't intend to go against the forum rules, is there any specific thread for youtube videos aswell!

Greetings and hopefully we can all meet at Bushcraft Festival Estland in summer!

Reactions: Erbswurst

Herman30

Native
Aug 30, 2015
Finland
Greetings and hopefully we can all meet at Bushcraft Festival Estland in summer!
Tere! Loodame et piirid on suvel juba lahti. Kunagi ei tea.
Hello!. Let´s hope that the border crossings are open by summer. You never know.

Me beeing in Finland, this Estonian bushcraft festival sounds fun.

Mar 20, 2020
Estonia
www.youtube.com
Tere! Loodame et piirid on suvel juba lahti. Kunagi ei tea.
Hello!. Let´s hope that the border crossings are open by summer. You never know.

Me beeing in Finland, this Estonian bushcraft festival sounds fun.

Tere!
Lets hope so indeed!
I don't want to be overly advertising but you can find more info if you just type Bushcraft Festival Estland 2020 into google or check the facebook event!

Reactions: Herman30

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
Hallo and welcome!

I had a friend who grew up in Reval until the Molotov -Ribbentrop Pact forced his family to move to Germany.

Decades later, as Estland became independent, he went home to Tallinn, where he died a few years ago.

Together with the Finnish Boy Scouts he helped to reorganise the Boy Scouts in Estland.

Helmuth Treumann was one of my main teachers in bushcraft , and I guess, his traces are still visible in the Scout movement in Estland.

Do you have any contacts to Boy Scouts in Tallinn?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE