Hello from Dorset

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Peter Eaton

Jan 17, 2018
Dorset
Hi to all, just joined the site from here in a sunny Dorset today.

I am not a bushcrafter as my body is too knackered these days but I enjoy the outdoors and everything connected with it. I am also a knife maker and a few years ago got into stabilising all my own materials for handles. I will most likely sell some products here in the near future, admin could you let me know the criteria for this please?

My passed employment was a plumber , RAF as a fireman and then when I left doing the same until medially retired, some 24 years ,hence I was trained up to intermediate life support and so first aid is of a particular interest to me.

My other interests are shooting / deer stalking, sea fishing, beer making and deer stalking and recently I re-discovered an old passion for photography which I hope will prove useful for postings in the future.

Cheers

Pete

Last edited:

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Good to have you Pete, I grew up in Dorset, lovely place :bigok: looking forward to reading your post and appreciating your pictures mate.

If you're going to sell stuff then you can subscribe via an account upgrade, if you hover over your profile picture/name there's a dropdown with the account upgrades linked there.

Enjoy the site and thanks for getting on board...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE