Hello from Charlie

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Aug 16, 2006
Essex
Hello everyone, I just thought it would be polite to introduce myself:

I am new to the BCUK community but have lurked about reading some very interesting posts for a few days. You seem to be a great bunch.

Confession time,

I produce a small mens magazine aimed at men in their 30s-40s who appreciate good clothing etc. Every month we review clothing/articles/footwear by different manufacturers and having recently written/edited articles on Fjall Raven (Telemark II and Nordli jackets), decided to produce an article on Norrona primarily the Recon jacket but any of their jackets would do..

I contacted Norrona via their website but never heard back from them, so I am attempting to source a Norrona Recon for review.

If anyone can help, please get in touch.

Regards

Charlie

rich59

Maker
Aug 28, 2005
London
Welcome Charlie,

Can't help you with the Norrona, but come and get nice and smoky round the fire.

ilovemybed

Settler
Jul 18, 2005
Prague
Hi Charlie,

Hope you find this place to your liking. Plenty of room round the fire.

So, if you like bushcrafting, does that mean you cooked a bannock on the embers of the delivery van after they "were only supposed to blow the bl***y doors off?" :p

Oh, and seeing as you seem to be the authority, can you give us some fashion tips - I want everyone looking very stylish for the moot next year :)

Cheers,
Neil

Aug 16, 2006
Essex
Jon Pickett said:
Hello Charlie and welcome here.
If you want to send me a jacket, I would be happy to do a review on it...........

its funny how many people offer to review things for me ;)

As for the style tips, well here goes, develop your own style.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Smart man :lmao:
Welcome to the forum Charlie. I think bushcraft could be called a *lifestyle choice* in it's own right, it certainly has it's own mores and fashions :rolleyes:

Cheers,
Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE