Hello from Brunei

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi there,

I am a newbie, currently in the British Army and posted to Brunei (hopefully back in the UK in July!!). As i've not been able to take part in my normal activities (shooting and hill walking) I decided to have a go at making leather sheaths for different types and size of knives and folders.

Like most people (probably) who have decided to have a go at this, I've learnt this new skill with many thanks to you-tube and a whole lot of trial and error!

So far my various knives and folders have been wrapped in leather and i have been lucky enough to get some work from some of the instructors at the Jungle Warfare school out here in Brunei. I have been trying to develop a good quality, practical utility sheath for the Parang knives that they sell in their shop to students who come on one of the many courses they run.

I'd be grateful for any comments you may have on the work I have done; the link below will take you to my flikr account.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/91146919@N06/8276112665/

Hope this link works!

I am waiting for a Mora Companion and an F1 to arrive for me to make some sheaths to try and sell to generate some cash for my equipment; when they arrive i'll join as a Maker and hopefully be able to post some images!

Thanks for looking!

Jamie

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE