Hello from Berkshire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Apr 10, 2015
Berkshire
Hi

Im 37 and live in Bracknell, Berkshire. Im fairly new to Bushcraft and would like to explore and learn about it more!

I have a long background in Scouting so hopefully have some transferable skills and was a Outdoor Activity Instructor for years. Im now a Paramedic working in Eastleigh.

Im a Scout Leader, the Wife a Beaver Leader, the son is a Beaver and the daughter will be a Beaver soon - it would be great if this is something that we can do as a family!

Originally from the South West (Somerset) I can think of plenty of places where I would have gone for Bushcraft, but need to find some local ish places near Bracknell.

Also need to buy some kit - Hammocks, Tarps etc

Chaard

Forager
Jul 9, 2013
Reading
Hi from reading. I grew up in Wokingham but live in caversham now. Still a noob myself as well But I'm trying to find friendly landowners locally. I'll let you know if I have any luck.

Apr 10, 2015
Berkshire
If I find anything i will let you know.

Somehow, Im not sure the Queen would be too happy about me using Swinley forest (just over the road) in the crown estate though....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE