Hello From Bear Grylls Advocate

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
the prize for 'best illustrated post ever' goes to C_claycomb. :D

Possibly.

The way I see it, it was more like this................

first.................
tiggerbounce.gif

but...............
fan.gif

then................
2.gif

until...............
twzonesmiley.gif

and there was mention of.............
sparta.gif

because some were................
bur2.gif

but in the end it's................
beer.gif

and we're all...................
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif

B

BGadvocate

Sorry for my delay in responses....I've been in the mountains. Yes- I'm one guy with a passion for Bear Grylls! In addition, I do enjoy and admire many survival experts (below) and don't ridicule or judge them...especially against folks that may advocate one of them.

Rudiger Nehberg, German author and survival expert
Bruce Parry, British adventurer
Les Hiddins, Australian survival expert
Les Stroud, Canadian survival expert
Ranulph Fiennes, British adventurer
Ed Stafford, British adventurer
Ray Mears, English survival expert

I'm eager to start enjoying this forum to learn more about bushcraft skills....as its use was originally intended for! I think all of the above survival experts offer unique skills....including bushcraft!

I guess freedom of speech and too much time on the internet and not enough time spent in the mountains causes many folks to write what's on their minds and clutter forums with useless information. I'll certainly work on this as well!

With that said, you can learn more about me at my website...more to come!

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Sorry for my delay in responses....I've been in the mountains. Yes- I'm one guy with a passion for Bear Grylls! In addition, I do enjoy and admire many survival experts (below) and don't ridicule or judge them...especially against folks that may advocate one of them.

Rudiger Nehberg, German author and survival expert
Bruce Parry, British adventurer
Les Hiddins, Australian survival expert
Les Stroud, Canadian survival expert
Ranulph Fiennes, British adventurer
Ed Stafford, British adventurer
Ray Mears, English survival expert

I'm eager to start enjoying this forum to learn more about bushcraft skills....as its use was originally intended for! I think all of the above survival experts offer unique skills....including bushcraft!

I guess freedom of speech and too much time on the internet and not enough time spent in the mountains causes many folks to write what's on their minds and clutter forums with useless information. I'll certainly work on this as well!

With that said, you can learn more about me at my website...more to come!

Good to have you back again :)

Any pics from your trip to the mountains ?

B

BGadvocate

I was climbing Algonquin Mountain (2nd largest peak in NY)....photo of me near the summit on website main page. Don't see where I can attach photos to this reply...sorry! It was a good leg workout with 35 lbs on back....some steep rock face ascending to 5,114 ft which was cold, windy and mostly under cloud coverage.

www.beargryllsadvocate.com

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I was climbing Algonquin Mountain (2nd largest peak in NY)....photo of me near the summit on website main page. Don't see where I can attach photos to this reply...sorry! It was a good leg workout with 35 lbs on back....some steep rock face ascending to 5,114 ft which was cold, windy and mostly under cloud coverage.

www.beargryllsadvocate.com

I'll have a look at your site in the morning as I need my bed now :rolleyes:

I'll sort you out some links for attaching photos aswell mate.

B

BGadvocate

Thanks! Yeah- Going to build a photo gallery of landscape pics....who needs to see my face more than once! Also adding a journal on adventures and possible live tracking via Spot GPS system. Bushcraft going high-tech....NOT!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE