Hello from an English man living in Canada

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hello,

Just signed up to the forum to make people aware of a competition that I was running, but then realised I should have popped in here first to introduce myself.

Anyway here I am. I love the outdoors, and run a n outdoors club at the school where I teach. We regularly built shelters for 12-15 people without tarps, just from natural materials. The kids love it.

I'm a great fan of hammock camping, having bought some $5 hammocks a few years ago. I now own a total of 7 hammocks and part of a hammock company!

I paraglide when I can and have done so for twenty years (I feel old). I am a twin and will soon be a father for the first time (I think :)!).

One ambition that I have not fulfilled yet is to create fire with a bow drill, despite trying on several occasions. It all looks much easier on Youtube.

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
Welcome to the Forum. You live in a lovely part of the world with so many great places to visit. I was up on the French River in September & it was a very nice place to do Bushcraft.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE