Hello From America

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hello from America,

I'm Darryl from the United States where I am a teacher, writer (herbal medicine etc..) and a primitive skills instructor. I got a nice e-mail from one of your members and decided to check out the site - LOVE IT! Glad to see you have a lot of interest over there.

I teach a wide range of primitive and wilderness skills ranging from hand drill, to brain tanning, edible/medicinal plants etc... I'll be more than happy to share what I know from this side of the Atlantic. For many years I was fortunate to study medicinal plants with an elderly mountain herbalist who gathered them for 81 years and taught me to identify and use literally several thousand of them. A lot of them are similar and/or related to many in Europe so perhaps I can enlighten you on some of the uses for them here.

Anyways, feel free to holler at me and I will see what I can do from this end. I am also the editor/publisher of Stalking The Wild...Magazine and will post a link soon on where you can download a pdf of the first two issues. Take them and enjoy! I'd greatly appreciate constructive feedback on what you think of them.

J

Jamie

Hi Darryl and welcom to bcuk

Make yourself at home and look forward to your input!

All the best

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
Glad you love the site :) Its good to have you here. Sounds like you have some great knowledge and experience and its good to know you willing to share this knowledge and answer questions.
I think everyone here is looking forward to reading the first 2 issues of your magazine...... I for one can't wait.

Welcome aboard :biggthump

Ed

Jack

Oct 1, 2003
Dorset
Wow!

Look forward to your input Darryl!! :-D

And make yourself at Stuarts home! :wink:

Best wishes.

Jack

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE